Glen Hydro are able to utilise our considerable experience in evaluating, designing, building and operating hydro plants in order to advise on specific areas of expertise. Our experience as developers means we focus on what matters to our clients.
Our experience in providing technical advice includes:
- Scheme evaluation and development
- Abstraction regime improvement
- We have regularly made improvements to hands off flow regimes yielding greater generation
- an a SEPA requirement for good flow standards be reduced or removed?
- Storage benefit analysis – can the yield be improved in a cost effective manner. To evaluate this we have developed our own in-house software to quantify this
- Pipeline/system performance analysis
- Is a pipeline preforming as it was designed to?
- If not, what is the problem?
- Is a pipeline safe from damage due to operator error?
- Expert advisors & witness
- Purchase and sale special advisors
- Funding and refinance due diligence